Come visit us...
09 October 2015
Open House Announcement
Date: Tuesday, November 10th from 10am-4:30pm
Location: 4615 Bittersweet Rd. Louisville, KY 40218
*Lunch provided from 11am-1pm
- Come See our NEW Location.
- Meet with experts that help support you.
- Review our repair process. *Learn about our AR100 Accreditation process, of which we are the 1st in Louisville/So. Indiana to achieve this industry designation.
- Motor and Pump Manufacturers will be present
- Chance to win some GREAT door prizes.
EASA Accreditation Announcement
07 October 2015
Continuing our commitment to quality repairs, we are proud to announce that we are the 1stLouisville/So. IN EASA member to achieve Accredited status!
What does this mean for you?
- We follow the AR100, which is the industry mandated guideline for repairing motors.
- We have invested in the required equipment to perform quality repairs adhering to AR100 standards.
- We commit to having our equipment calibrated each year.
- Annual 3rd party audit is mandatory.
- We invest in on-going training.
With this accreditation achievement, we are now the only shop with this designation & UL Certification.
Gatterdam celebrates with Steve Gallagher, Shawn Mullennex and Mike Miller
02 October 2015
Please join us in honoring 4 years of dedicated service to Steve Gallagher, Shawn Mullennex and Mike Miller. We are very thankful they are a part of our team!
Gatterdam honors John Hamm for 6 years of dedicated service
01 October 2015
Please join us in celebrating with John Hamm (Regional Sales Manager) on his 6th year at Gatterdam Industrial Services. We are glad he is here to be a part of our team!