Gatterdam teams with WEG to provide state of the art Pump Automation products
19 June 2014
WEG's Pump Genius process control software is designed to reduce system operation and maintenance costs while increasing process accuracy and protection.
The software provides multiple pump control and protection, as well as system monitoring and protection. Pump Genius can be applied to any system that requires constant flow or pressure.
- Reduced System Component Cost
- Improved System Reliability
- Reduce Maintenance Costs
- Eliminate Costly Control Panels
- Reduce System Energy Requirements
- Reduce Overall Installation Costs
Call (502) 776-3937 or e-mail Gatterdam today to find out more about this great new product!
Gatterdam once again teams up to help "Strike Out ALS"
17 April 2014
Gatterdam is pleased to announce it's continued participation with the ALS. We invite you and your company to partner with us in supporting this worthy cause.
For more information on the local KY Chapter of ALS (where our very own Shawn Mullennex is serving as President of the Board of Directors) please see below, or simply click here for web access to their local KY Chapter: ALS KY Chapter
"Each year the Walk to Defeat ALS is held in over 150 cities across the country and raises millions of dollars for the fight against Lou Gehrig’s Disease. As part of this momentous effort, our goal in Louisville is to raise $200,000 this year. Last year we had about 2,500 walkers and exceeded our goals, and with your support can stretch and exceed our goals this year. ~ If you have questions about the Sponsorship Levels, forming your Corporate Walk Team, making your Commitment, or combining your Sponsorship into your Corporate Team goal please contact: Jennifer Houston at # 859-331-1384."
Gatterdam sells GE's industry leading vertical electric motors
17 February 2014
We are committed to providing the highest quality products in our industry. GE’s severed duty (cast iron)construction and industry leading efficiency ratings definitely qualify as a leader! Main features include:
- GE has comprehensive inventory from 2hp-800hp, with speeds from 900-3600rpm
- The cast iron construction is the best severe duty in the industry
- Voltage options include 200 – 4160v
- WPI, WPII, TEFC enclosures with Frame sizes from 213-5013
- NEMA, CSA, IEEE 841, 112B design standards
- Hollow or Solid Shaft
- Highest Efficiency standards are followed
- Class F insulation
More about Gatterdam Electric Motor products, available here.
Gatterdam invests in new ERP Software to improve efficiency with customers!
12 February 2014
It vastly improved upon Organizational and Operational efficiencies. However, it also offers our customers:
- Detailed Motor Analysis Reporting
- Detailed Purchase History
- Information provided to customer/salesman in a mobile manner
- Job Repair Management Efficiency on High Priority Jobs
- Motor Management to our Customers/Portal
Gatterdam is committed to providing the highest level of customer service possible in our industry and this is another major step in that direction!