EASA Accreditation Announcement
07 October 2015
Continuing our commitment to quality repairs, we are proud to announce that we are the 1stLouisville/So. IN EASA member to achieve Accredited status!
What does this mean for you?
- We follow the AR100, which is the industry mandated guideline for repairing motors.
- We have invested in the required equipment to perform quality repairs adhering to AR100 standards.
- We commit to having our equipment calibrated each year.
- Annual 3rd party audit is mandatory.
- We invest in on-going training.
With this accreditation achievement, we are now the only shop with this designation & UL Certification.