Stocking a wide variety of pumps, Gatterdam Industrial Services provides installation, service and rebuilds for a broad range of equipment for municipal, commercial and industrial applications. Please visit our pumps vendors page to see our full range of pump lines and product applications, including Centrifugal / End Suction, Turbine, Vertical and Horizontal options, Grinder pumps, and many more practical and specialty options.
Our extensive pump experience allows us to provide Field Service and Pump Maintenance for a variety of lines and special applications...
We provide 24-hour emergency response on ALL makes and models of pumps and the following pump-related products.
- 24-hour Emergency Response is part of our well-earned reputation for going the extra mile for our customers. We offer services on ALL makes and models of pumps and pump-related products.
- Pump Maintenance Contracts are offered on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis to maintain your critical pump requirements.
- Confined Space Certified Crane truck is fully equipped with a crane for easy removal and installation of pumps.
- Complete Lift Station Rebuilds enables us to rehab your entire lift station, for both the wet well and valve vault.
- End Suction Pumps in Stock allows us to offer over $20,000 in Peerless components for building your end suction close coupled or frame mounted pump the same day you need it. We have motors up to 20 HP in stock and assembling pumps to provide up to 350' tdH and 700 GPM.
- System Design and Troubleshooting performed properly can help you select and size your pump to provide optimum performance. We offer an extensive review of your existing installation to help pinpoint the issues causing you problems such as pumps, seals, valves or controls. If you are not sure of the type of pump or how much pump you need or you are having issues with the performance of your pump system - don't hesitate to contact us.
- Fire Pump Testing offers flow testing of your fire pump system to keep you compliant with your insurance company. We will review your pump performance against original ratings to confirm NFPA 20 compliance. We also offer rebuild services of your pumps and systems in the event non-compliance is an issue.
- Pump Efficiency Audits identify areas of potential problems such as if you throttling pumps back - or if you running your Air Operated Double Diaphragm (AODD) pumps wide open. You might be wasting energy, and you are also putting mechanical wear and tear on your equipment. Savings from less energy waste and less mean time between repairs are savings that go straight to your bottom line.
- Laser Alignment and Vibration Analysis ensure the optimum performance of your equipment and can prevent costly repairs. Poor alignment and excess vibration not only cause mechanical stress and failure on the pump, they can also damage valves and piping. Vibration can also be a signal of early bearing failure that can cause a pump to seize. Proper alignment of a pump will greatly enhance the life of the pump and motor bearings.
Surplus and Used Pumps & Motor Products
Gatterdam maintains a supply of cost-efficient surplus and used products to meet specialty needs.
Please visit our Surplus Inventory page for more information.
Click here to visit our Pump Vendors page.