Field Service & Preventative Maintenance
Preventive Maintenance is a critical element in developing a reliable production environment. The process involves a multifaceted approach to early detection of potential failures, along with the performance of corrective actions before full breakdowns are required.
A sample of these services include:
- Vibration Analysis
- Laser Alignment
- Creating clean environments for various apparatuses to operate in.
- Checking operating temperatures (thermography)
- Check grease levels on bearings.
- Check brushes and slip rings.
- Meggar checks
Installing various features can help prevent premature failure.
- Aegis Bearing Protection Rings which prevent electrical bearing fluting damage by safely diverting harmful shaft voltages and bearing currents to ground.
- Remote Vibration Probes
- Installation of Seals (Isomag, Labyrinth, Inpro, Garlock)
Our experienced team can assist you with your pump and motor problems out in the field. We have the following capabilities to meet your needs.
- Crane Truck equipped with tools for pulling pumps and motors
- Confined Space Certified
- Ability to troubleshoot pump control panels